Monday, September 29, 2008

New but Used


Outside Closed

Out Side Front

Out Side Front

Out Side Back

Out Side Back

Master Suite King Size Bed

Kitchen

Dinning Area

Heater

Fridge and Sink

Stove

Stove Out Side

Shower

Toilet



This summer our family had the oportunity to use my brothers pop-up tent trailer for our River Trip and Family Reunion. After which, Tia and I desided we needed our own. I saw this one at an auto auction I was at in August, and bought it. Now after having it a few weeks, we've desided to sell it and re-invest into some home updates instead. So if you or any one you know may be interested, please let me know. I know how cheesey it is to use our blog to help sell it, but I'm not Tia, I'm a saleman. More info on KSL, ad number 4395344.

Ryan






2 Comments:

Blogger Jake and Ashlee said...

Oh Ryan what can I say..........................................................

September 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

But you were so proud of that when we came to visit.....I can't believe my eyes!!! I'm not sure if you got pics of all the angles though?????

September 29, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home