Thursday, February 21, 2019

"Don't Worry Mrs. Uzelac, he's not going to be allergic"(UPDATED)

Famous last words from our doctor's office. As some of you know, Kaylie is super allergic to penicillin and the allergy often runs in families. So when Connor got pneumonia last week I was really hesitant to let the doc prescribe amoxicillin. He convinced me the the chance of both kids being allergic was slim and assured me that he'd be just fine. FINE.... DOES THIS LOOK FINE TO YOU? AHHHHHHH my poor Connor baby. I know it's not our awesome Doctors fault but COME ON PEOPLE. So we will be spending the next 7-10 helping my beautiful baby boy feel as comfortable as he can.

Reaction Day 1

a few spots

Add caption

Reaction Day 2

Spots all over




Reaction day 3
Total coverage. Hardly any healthy skin left

13 Comments:

Blogger UtahJenny said...

That is so sad - that poor kid! Sending our hugs.

February 17, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Jake and Ashlee said...

Poor baby!!!!

February 17, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger thehaucks said...

That is the saddest thing! Who is your doctor!? I hope he is feeling better.

February 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger J.C. & Tiana said...

Tia that is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Oh my poor con. shoot, give him a kiss from Gigi and me.

February 17, 2009 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger J.C. & Tiana said...

I want to cry for him I just keep passing though your blog and I wish I could take this away. I hope he is feeling better by now. I'm still sad for him though that little sick guy

February 17, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Beau, Brighton, and Lola said...

Poor kid. I am so sorry!. Stupid doctors. We give love to your poor sick fam.

February 18, 2009 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger This is the life said...

Oh SAD! I am so sorry!

February 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger This is the life said...

I thought you might want to read this. He may not be allergic:

http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/pa/pa_ampirash_hhg.htm

February 18, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Ali Trevino said...

Oh good heck! Stupid freaking doctors! My poor little Con man. XOXO from Auntie.

February 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Beau N. Brewer said...

Holy crap! That poor kid. I read the link given about Ampicillin/Amoxicillin sounds like it could have been that?

Love you guys.

February 25, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger linsey said...

oh this brings back the memories of junie last year-that's exactly what she looked like! i am so sorry for the hospital visit! that is no fun! hope all is better! great job on your great attitude! we love you!

February 27, 2009 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Josh and Brittany said...

Yeah so I would totally kick the doctors ass! Poor guy! I hope he is felling better!

March 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger abo-bder said...


فني ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر جنوب الرياض
فني تركيب ستائر جنوب الرياض

September 28, 2023 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home