Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Last Thing


My last post was to tell people a few things about me they didn't know. I have since been told I was rude in not mentioning how much I love my Mother In Law. Since I thought everyone all ready knew this, I didn't feel like I needed to make a special post about her like I did my children and wife. I have been corrected and want to tell the whole world.... I LOVE MY MOTHER IN LAW... She is great, a fantastic cook, a loving mother and grandmother, a friend to all that are in need, and willing to give a helping hand when needed. Thank you Karyn... I mean Mom, for everything you do for Tia, me and our family. You're the greatest.


Your son,

Ryan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

thank you. I will now resume speaking to you. Love Mom

February 12, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh you were in the dog house. Hahaha
Don't worry mom has her feelings hurt easly, and "if you ever call her karyn again" that is what she always is yelling at J.C. for. Glad to see you actually like her and make a special post about her. At first I thought it was Tia making one about your mom.

February 13, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home