Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Creme Filling


So today I'm remembering the metaphorical Creme filling in my Oreo of a year. You know...After I almost bled to death and before my baby was broken out head to toe in flesh eating allergy goo. Hmmmm good times. Ryan and I had the opportunity to get away from it all with our best friends. We went down to Blake and Kristen's condo in St George for golf, games, shopping, and overall relaxation. Here's some of the things I remember in the calm before the storm.








Ash and I bundled up excited to begin our journey.









The breath taking destination.












We took in some much needed "girl time" and got our toes did.






I am so so ticklish so it was a hilarious experience.














Tiger stripes... yeah baby.


The boys getting addicted to this funny train game. Dang I married a stud.











Getting ready to golf. We must keep hydrated.

Taking a page out of my sissie's book "Bridge Photo Shoot"


















Always Classy















Went shopping and I know what you're thinking, and....Oh yes we did.















two newest members of our family








Kris and Harvey

Vegas Baby













My Girls









Finishing it off right at Arby's














We had the best best best time ever. Thanks so much B and K Caps. That was one for the books.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh my gosh Tia I am dying of laughter. YOu and Ali seriously are crazy (you love posing). I LOVE your new shoes and want them for myself.

Now I am going to read the next post for the 100th time and cry for my cute little nephew. I feel so sad for him

February 19, 2009 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Tara and Ricky said...

Ok seriously, you always make me laugh when I read your posts!!! You are crazy and I love it! It's always nice to break away from reality for a while and I'm glad things are on the up-swing for you guys!! Love ya!!

February 20, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home